The vSpot Spectrum is the high end Fluorospot device from AID. It combines AID iSpot 96-well Fluorospot analysing with enzymatic multiple plate analysing.
On the enzymatic side the vSpot Spectrum can cope with a variety of different assay types including Viral Plaque Assays and Neutralisation assays. Due to a genuine optical zoom, versatile stage settings and unique software features this reader is not restricted to the analysis of 96 well formats, instead it can handle 6-, 12-, 24-, 48- and 384-well plate layouts as well. The insertion of two high resolution digital cameras provides well images of unprecedented quality.
The vSpot Spectrum is equipped with an 8 position filter wheel, which allows for a customized selection of up to 7 individual narrow band fluorescent filters, whilst still allowing for our "two click switch", to perform enzymatic analysis via LED illumination on different plate formats.
Features of the AID vSpot Reader Spectrum
- EliSpot, FluoroSpot, Virus Plaque Assays, Colony Counting
- <3 minutes for an enzymatic EliSpot plate, ≈10 minutes for a 2-color FluoroSpot plate
- Handles 6, 12, 24, 48, 96 and 384-well plates
- 2 Digital Firewire Cameras,5 megapixel each, color , optimized for fluorescence imaging
- LED ring illumination, XBO light source, 7&1 filter wheel
- 3 narrow band hard coated fluorescent filters (FITC and Cy3) and a third one of user’s choice on board. Up to 7 separate filters
- Optimized for 1-, 2- and 3-color fluorescent analysis
- Controlled by a high-end PC, 21.5” 16:9 screen
- 170 mA @ 240 V/ 260 mA @ 110 V
- CE, DIN EN ISO 9001, DIN EN ISO 13485 certificated
- Manuals, videos and interactive help files included