The iSpot Spectrum FluoroSpot Reader is the newest generation of the the successful AID iSpot, the first commercially available combined EliSpot/ FluoroSpot Reader.
The iSpot Spectrum is equipped with an 7&1 position filter wheel, which allows for a customized selection of up to 7 individual narrow band fluorescent filters, whilst still allowing for our “two click switch,” to perform enzymatic analysis via LED illumination.
The insertion of a high resolution 5.2 MP digital camera provides well images of unprecedented quality.
As with the normal iSpot Reader AID’s unique FluoroAID™ image overlay technology permits exact detection of cells secreting multiple cytokines.
Features of the AID iSpot Reader Spectrum
- Enzymatic and fluorescent EliSpot analysis
- Digital Firewire Camera, 5.2 MP, Color
- LED Ring Illumination, 7&1 filter wheel
- 3 narrow band fluorescent filters (FITC and Cy3), a third one of users choice
- Optimized for 2- and 3-colour analysis. Up to 7 individual fluorescent filters
- Automated plate input/output module
- Controlled by a high-end PC-system, incl. TFT screen, DVD burner, printer and external storage media
- 230mA @ 110 V – 160mA @ 240V